With the set of great farms and farmers we bring in, we make sure that you have opportunities to get really involved in the process of the farming. This would be from preparation and sowing, to harvest. And everything in between!
- Soil your hands and help farmers in their farming activity
- Become part of the community, eat, work and live with them.
- Run your own experiments, using the on farm resources.
- Keep fit and get the farmer's tan and farmers muscles
- Grow your own food
- Use any on farm resources for your mini farm. We will manage your mini farm if you can’t devote your time
- Harvest festivals, fruit picking festivals, food festivals and more.
- Learn climbing a tree or take a splash in natural lake.
- Help with food processing - drying tomatoes, coconuts, cold pressing oils and more.